One of the critical points in an e-learning project is the selection of the LMS (Learning Management System) or e-learning platform, which will support teachers and students.
With this platform, you will have a complete environment that allows the teaching and learning, coordinating projects, creating a collaborative environment, and:
- Maintaining a home page for each subject.
- Creating and displaying the program and making announcements
- Maintaining a calendar of the course on their dates, milestones and activities.
- Creating and performing an examination, and managing students' grades.
- Providing specific feedback on the work or lessons.
- Moderating and participating in discussions.
- Sending private messages to other users in the course.
- Viewing or listening to dynamic web content.
- Creating a blog or wiki.
- Managing users, roles, permissions and accessing to the desired tools.
- Supervision the finishing of degree projects, thesis and dissertations.
- Virtual Collaboration for scientific research.
SAMOO offers a wide range of configurations to suit the most your needs and requirements. Our LMS is based on the most prestigious in the market (Sakai) and is available in the following ways:
- LMS in your own systems: As we work with open source solutions, we have the source code available and knowledge of its operation. This allows us to make some necessary changes to integrate the LMS with enterprise applications (registration and payment systems, authentication systems, etc.) and to develop specific modules and tools for you.
- Hosting: If you prefer, you can install your LMS on a hosting system or use our LMS instead of buying your own. This allows you to implement your solution avoids some problems of maintenance, upgrade, operation, service drops, etc. We give corporate appearance and link from their website.
SAMOO has experienced staff that will review your unique case, particular details and will develop a report with the right solution for your needs. If you also choose to have us as a provider of your e-learning solution, we will advise you throughout the deployment process and implement it.
Our services including among others:
- Evaluation and Planning.
- Defining an efficient project scope.
- Ensuring that the objectives of your institution are fulfilled.
- Minimising the transition time.
- Integration and Data Migration:
- Integrating the LMS with your previous systems.
- Migrating content from your previous LMS.
- Customizing LMS or to reflect the corporate image of your institution.
- Adapting the objectives and unique needs of your institution.
- Providing faculty and staff with new perspectives and ideas.
- Offering workshops on campus or in the area, online seminars and training programs.
- Our experts will do the work to identify the technical and functional requirements of your institution.
- Properly configuring the hardware and installing the application, remotely or in person.
- Ensuring that all components are installed and configured properly to ensure maximum performance, security and reliability.
- Maintenance, Migration and Security Technology
- Upgrading the existing platform to new versions and implementing patches to your LMS.
- Troubleshooting a variety of issues which occurred in your system.
- Offering to automatically implement any updates such as new features, new tools, etc. to your system.
- We are able to offer the platform hosting on our servers if you prefer.
- Providing you quick access to reliable and scalable resources with a 24x7 portal.